Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Story seeds

Even though I am focusing on my Tikki's Giant comic at the moment (see DragonFUZE Comics for more information), ideas for Enshae: Phayrie Seekers keep coming. I have most of the opening of the story plotted out in my head, and I really like where it's going. I can actually watch the opening scene in my head as if I were watching a movie; this part of the story is so clear in my mind.

The opening of the story will see the return of a long-missing character and revelations about the evolutions in phayrie society in the time that the character has been gone. This part of the story will immeadiately set the tone for the whole tale and in particular for the type of world the phayrie live in.

On a side note, I am currently reading Keeping It Real by Justina Robson. The book is part 1 of a longer series called Quantum Gravity. Justina is an accomplished SF writer and this story is a unique fusion of SF/ fantasy concpets. I am about half way through the book; it's thrilling and inventive. I am hoping some of this will rub off on me as I continue to put together the story for Enshae: Phayrie Seekers.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home