Sunday, November 30, 2008

One goal to bind them

Over on my DragonFUZE Comics blog I have set out my creative goals for 2009. Fans of Enshae: Phayrie Dawn will be keen to know that by the end of next year I want to have finished planning/ plotting the novel and to have at least started on the manuscript. While this sounds like a modest goal, I am going to have a lot on my plate in the coming year. I am trying to keep things achievable.

Due to a number of real world concerns, I haven't been able to do any near as much work on this project as I would have liked to. But, almost every day I do spend at least a few minutes coming up with new creatures or some other element of the world in which my phayries live. Progress is slow, but my creative wheels are moving...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home