Friday, December 12, 2008

Telling phayrie tales

The more I think about it, the more the story is starting to come together in my head. The characters are not fully formed, but I know what I want to write about and the story will be full of tragedy, violence, betrayal, love lost... I wanted to write this story for my young son, but I think there will be a darkness in the tale that will be too omnipresent for the tale to be suitable for kids...

Enshae: Phayrie Dawn is the title that I am going with for now, but I suspect the tale will move from dawn to darkness quite quickly. As such, I am considering breaking this up into a number of parts/ chapters/ books... I am not really sure. I don't want to have a defined start, middle, end structure because I want to be able to explore this world and its characters for many years to come; I don't want to box myself in on that option.

Hmmm... Lots of thinking still to do.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home